Welcome to Atlantic Academy’s Virtual School.
- All secondary students all students received their Timetable for structured home learning.
- Reception, online learning will be available through our Tapestry app.
- Key Stage One (Years 1 and 2) students can access online learning through Seesaw
- All students in Year 3 to 11 have been given a login for Google Classroom.
- If you are unable to access any of the information you need to keep working then please click here.
If you have any questions or concerns our school phone lines are open during school hours. Please do not hesitate to contact the reception team on 01305 820262 who will ensure you are supported with any concerns. Alternatively please do use the contacts for the various phases of the school through the school website. Follow this link.
If you require safeguarding support, please click here. If you are a student and would like to talk to someone outside of school, follow the link to the NHS Chat Health Service.